Politics does indeed make strange bedfellows...

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by dcd_enterprises, Oct 15, 2009.

1. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

The most telling line from the article for me:

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

I've read this before, but still find it amazing that Russia is saying this and it's true. :mad: :mad:
  3. dcd_enterprises

My uncle gave me this article in a hard copy some months ago and I remember at the time wishing I had access to the forum, because my friends needed to see this. I'd forgotten about it, but ran across it last night, complete with web address. I was just hoping the address was still good. I implore you all to read it.
  4. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

He who does not know history, is destined to repeat it.

I think the silent majority is beginning to wake up and realize what is happening to America. I hope it is still in time.
  5. dcd_enterprises

This is neat... I've spent the last hour trying to find my own thread. Apparently we don't even post moved links go the original Forum the thread was posted go anymore... I'd like to know why this was moved, and especially to here, as this is not a Constitutional post and does not deal with RKBA issues specifically, but the systematic erosion of all of our rights.
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Thanks for the link. I've forwarded this to my contacts. I guess Pravda should know communism when they see it.
  7. dcd_enterprises

Well, I emotiove to see an advancing number me views to this thread, but few comments. I'm interested to hear your thoughts after you read this editorial.
  8. belercous

belercous Former Guest

"He who does not know history, is destined to repeat it."

History never repeats itself, but it often rhymes. --Mark Twain

Actually, those who know history often make the opposite mistake. Viet Nam excepted. We still haven't learned that lesson, much less over-learned it.