Polls, At 32%, Listen To What He's Saying

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by raven818, Nov 19, 2011.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If it's been posted, I missed it. Please delete.

This video is nine minutes. That may, or may not seem lengthy. This is not your typical campaign chatter. It's Newt.

Here's his view on America's problems, and some offered solutions. I agree with 99.9% of what he is saying. Listen closely and then listen to what the others are saying, and especially listen to what those on the left (Democrats, Communists, Leftists, and Marxists) are saying...... and then VOTE in 2012, or be doomed and damned forever. Just sayin' .....

Here is one candidate's view on America's problems, and some offered solutions. I agree with 99.9% of what he is saying. Listen closely and then listen to what the others are saying, and especially listen to what those on the left (Democrats, Communists, Leftists, and Marxists) are saying...... and then VOTE in 2012, or be doomed and damned forever. Just sayin' .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qtjfMjjce2Y