1. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

I started a couple new polls last night, and I set them stay open indefinitely (put a zero in the days until closing). Anyway, they both set to close in less than a week.
    Are we not allowed to make "open forever" polls anymore? Did I do something wrong? I definitely wanted these to stay open longer than a week since a lot of the time they're open will be a holiday weekend.

I don't think I can change the ones I have open now, but what can I do next time to make this work?
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Josh, I usually set the polls for 5 days. Indefinate polls can be pulled up years later after the poll question is settled or firearm bought. Kind of a waste of space if you know what I mean.
    Do you need a few more days on them ??
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Mine were intended as "discussion starter" polls. The poll itself isn't all that important; it just often serves to keep a discussion going longer if the poll is still open. And I intentionally picked topics where the question will never be "settled" because they're completely personal opinion.

I'll probably just set them to a few weeks from now on.

Thanks Sam.