Pondering the Future

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Sep 30, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Looking at and listening to Beck, Levin, Hannity, Rush with a little Alex Jones thrown in for spice; thinking about the FEMA camps, foreign mercenaries in Montana - American Police Force, forced immunizations, Democraps and RINO's trying to force unwanted health care reform (?) on the entire US, the same nasty politicians playing the next level of a nastier game; where do we as concerned citizen patriots draw the line, and maybe more importantly, how?

I mean, look at the crap up in Montana. I spoke with a friend in Livingston and he said that would be a great place to move the detainees, because if they ever escaped, the Crow Warriors would eliminate them in a heart beat. That sounds good to me, but what if this isn't intended for GITMO detainees, but the folks that need to be re-educated?

I think Beck has been more on point and has given me more hope than all the others combined. His show with the concerned mother's was great and people in his audience are ramping up web sites and getting motivated. I hope we can change things peacefully, but I'm not so sure that the elite left will give up when they're so close to the culmination of 80-90 years of planning.

Jones was with Steve Quayle talking about a false flag operation in the near future and mercenary forces were already massed at the Canadian border. They seem to think Martial Law is coming soon.

What are the odds that an event that would let Obozo declare martial law would be a false flag operation? Do we think they want power so much to detonate a dirty bomb on their own citizens or do they just let some jihadists complete their mission of destruction and viola, martial law and fearful sheeple running to Fedzilla to keep them safe giving up more and more freedom without a single thought.

Do crazy people know they're crazy or are they blissfully ignorant of their malaise? I feel sane, but when I start chasing this rabbit, I start to feel woozy and unstable. :eek:

Please don't tell me I'm the only one having these insane thoughts.
  2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

The insane don't know they are insane. They may be paranoid or exibit socially annoying behaviour.

Your woozy feeling results from 'knowing' that you are chasing the rabbit.
    Don't chase da wrabbit! Don't chase da wrabbit!
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Thanks, now I have Elmer Fudd singing along with Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. :eek: :D
  4. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Your not the only one, not in the U.S., not otherwise.
    I wonder if there were a % of Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Turks, Monguls, Aztecs, etc etc, who knew the end was near, as far as their societies were concerned.
    Atlantis was the only one that disapeared quick like I think.
    Those cultures didn't disapear overnight, they faded away through decades of decadence.
    Hard to post seriously with that tune in my head, I agree 45.
    (kill the wabbit kill the wabbit.....)
    Think about all the prior civilised societies, and even the times when there were no civilized societies, and then think somehow ours is better and could not perish?
    Foolhardy and arrogant.
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

KILL THE WABBIT! KILL THE WABBIT!!:D:D:D:D

But seriously, I know how you feel. You're not the only that thinks these things.

Uh oh, are we on a list now?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  6. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Nope, you are not the only one.
    I am meeting more and more people that think this way.
    Didn't realize there were so many.

Now, if they could all get organized.

bcj1755.........yup, we are on a list. :eek:
  7. obxned

obxned New Member

"where do we as concerned citizen patriots draw the line, and maybe more importantly, how?" 45nut

At what point in 1930's Germany was it too late for the people to stop the madness? Seventy some years have past, and I don't think any one has found a satisfactory answer to that question.
  8. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat, I listen to all the above, and I believe their hearts are in the right place.
    I WANT to believe Glenn Beck.

.... Alex jones is the only one who makes sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxiv3CBMS4M
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I'm not to that point yet just because it's so damn scary. It rolls around in the back of my mind like Elmer's singing. :eek:

I guess at least on a more subconscious level I must believe the worst because now I keep my AK, .22 rifle & pistol plus extra ammo for 5 weapons, a first aid/survival kit and a steel pot helmet in my truck. :eek: :mad:

Plus, someone rearranged the smilies again. Can't we pick one order and leave it be? From top left to bottom right:

:eek::(:):confused::eek::mad:
    :rolleyes::cool::p;):D
  10. Haligan

11. 45nut

45nut Active Member

12. Will_G

Will_G New Member

I don't listen to or watch shows like Glenn Beck (although I HAVE read his "Common Sense") - but I too am concerned about the future, simply because of the unfunded liabilities of the government. See this link, from what I'd actually call a "mainstream" publication, National Review:

A Pessimist Speaks

Notice this guy is talking about a total unfunded liability of $106.8 TRILLION dollars for Social Security and Medicare. I cannot for the LIFE of me come up with any way this can be paid without wrecking the economy, and if it is NOT funded the economy (and our social fabric) will be wrecked as well. I begin to think we are "between the devil and the deep blue sea."

I think we might have had a chance to turn things around when Reagan was president but it may simply be too late now.

Will
  13. Haligan

Want to know the future, learn from the past.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  14. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

There were some tribes or groups in Atlantis who felt the doom coming. Before its demise, they left. If memory serves me correctly, they split up into 5 groups and each went a different direction.

One group traveled west and thus became what we know as the Mayans.
    and etc etc.

Since so many know that something is coming, I'm thinking that the same sort of history will follow. There won't be a complete destruction but a rebirth for many. just a theory and a whole bunch of thoughts mixed in.

:)
  15. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The problem is that we forget how the govt works. Each state is like it's own little country. The fed gets it power from the union of states. We have failed to keep up the security of the states. The states need their militia’s strong and ready. Our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers failed us by not exercising their rights, and now we are paying for it.

As far as when this line in the sand will appear. I think when "they" come to make guns illegal or take them. At that point all is lost. Then its time to fight or put on the dog leash.