1. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I APPLAUD THIS CRETIN'S DEATH, BUT THE BULLETS IN THE BACK ARE GOING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE HOMEOWNER I WOULD GUESS.
  3. wpage

wpage Active Member

Another one bites the dust.
  4. guns4life

guns4life New Member

read the rest of the story the corrections officer was growing marijuana in his house they were trying to steal his pot click on the side bar to the right where it says dea agent removes evidence
  5. petesusn

petesusn New Member

"...Friends and family told NBC24 that Childress had been shot in the back."

Of course they are going to say that. The police did not say anything about him getting shot in the back. An exit wound could make it look like a back shot.
  6. ARB

ARB New Member

Not sure the corrections officer thought this one through.
  7. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Since the correcitons officer was breaking the law in his own right by growin and sellin weed he needs to be charged and hung. Good riddance, and the fact that he was a corrections officer makes it even worse, he should do time in the facility he worked at.
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Neighbors said...uh huh. Well if the neighbors knew this for a fact why didn't they report he was involved in an illegal drug trade or are they just upset over having lost their supplier? DEA removed bags of evidence, what was the evidence, does anybody know for sure what was in those bags or are we just speculating here? Curious minds want to know because this curious mind distrusts original reports from any journalist. Experience shows they rarely get it right and rarely retract bad statements, instead the story just dies if they were wrong.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  9. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

Best friend said, "call the cops don't kill the guy."
    Right. The guy was intent on invading someone's home (personal space) and definitely didn't have the occupant's best interests in mind.
    So the occupant is supposed to call the police and while they're on the way just stand there and have his posessions (and maybe his side business) taken away from him, all the while hoping the invaders won't hurt him.
    And he's armed, presumably trained. (Our guards around here are.)
    Right, got it.

Sorry, the sarcasm bug bit my naughty bits. The sarcasm is absolutely NOT aimed at any poster here, just the situation and the perp's friend's comment.
  10. iown1or2

iown1or2 New Member

I've been following this story from the beginning, as it was my nephew who was killed. I am not saying he was innocent, he was shot, which means he was either someplace he was not supposed to be or was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Would I do this if someone broke into my house? More than likely I would. I am a gun owner and come from a long line of gun owners. I live about 12 hours from Toledo, so I was not there the night this all happened, but from what I've seen from the reporting and the stories that have appeared and disappeared from the various news agencies, there may be more to this than is being told. If Joplin did in fact have pot growing in his house charges should be brought against him.

Don't bash me, I'm trying to see this from all sides. Before Saturday night, I thought Chris was a good kid. Our family is devistated by this and the fact that the community is glad to see him dead. Chris had never been in trouble with the authorities before Saturday night.
  11. red14

red14 Active Member

I am sorry for your loss, 1or2. May he rest in peace.
  12. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Not bashing, I'm just saying we only have one news story to go on and the first story is rarely if ever right. It might be a week or better before they get it straight. Till then I trust neither side.
  13. [[ HUMANOID ]]

[[ HUMANOID ]] New Member

No, but the Cororners Office did.... Do you always believe the Police or Media?

"The single bullet that killed him entered through his back and pierced his lung, the Lucas County Coroner's Office said."

The Blade March 3, 2010
  14. red14

red14 Active Member

This is how I feel.

Usually they frame (HYPE) the story to get people to watch. :eek::mad: Then they skirt the truth, and portray what they wish to push, as their agenda.:cool:
  15. [[ HUMANOID ]]

[[ HUMANOID ]] New Member

... sidebar to the right? ... could you post a link to the site? I think it is very interesting that you can find the link .... ---------->

"DEA removes evidence from scene of fatal shooting : News : WNWO NBC24 ... man police say shot and killed an intruder in his North Toledo home Saturday night. ... DEA removes evidence from scene of fatal shooting, Read Story ...
    www.toledoonthemove.com/news/photos.aspx?list=194900&id... - Cached

But can not find an article on this topic!
    Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmmm......