portable ground blinds

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by cjh7819, Oct 3, 2011.

1. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

I was looking at the Predators Den in the cabelas catalog. Are the screens camo pattern too?
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Can't say for sure, but a small tarp, or plastic sheet over the top should also work.

Josh, at 8:45 this morning I looked out at the feeder and there was an 8 pointer out there. One of my dogs spotted him about the time I did, and that big boy headed for the brush!
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I have 2 blinds. One is the 60 dollar doghouseblind the other is about a 100 dollar. There is a difference in quality however I have shot many deer out of the doghouse. I never thought I would sit on the ground but I love it. I have a table in there comfy chair and have found I have no problemhunting all day in them. One suggestion though, get waterproofing spray and seal it up. I waterproof it every year and stay warm and dry! The morecomfortable you make it the longer you can hunt. You'll be more succesful!
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

yes. from the outside you cant see in. it looks like one piece of camo fabric.
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Just ordered 2 predator dens from Cabelas. They have a 2 pack on sale for 190 bucks. and a promo for 5 dollar shipping on all orders over 150 bucks. After applying promo and my cabelas club points they cost me 205 bucks shipped to my door. Should have em by wednesday or thurday :)
  6. howlnmad

That's a dang good deal. The Cabelas fall catalog has them for 160 bucks each.
  7. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I know. Check the webpage. they have them on sale for 100 bucks individually, and a special 2 pack for 190.
  8. howlnmad

Thanks Josh, I'll get on that as soon as I get home.
  9. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Predator dens came in. Just set one up in the kitchen. Wifes gonna be angry.. Gonne set em up in the yard and take pics. These are sweet! and easy to set up. Takes like 3 minutes to pop em into place. actually takes longer to unzip all 12 windows.