positive comment on RCBS customer service

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by soundguy, Jul 5, 2012.

1. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

I was doing another brass prep marathon this weekend. noticed a screw on my rcbs trimmer had a damaged head. it was a allen screw and had a crack running thru head, actually had broke out a 1/4" chunk of the head.. hasn't noticed it before.. it's a screw back on the shellholder part.

I emailed rcbs customer sevice and id'd the srew by part number, explained I had just noticed it ( trimmer is new anyway ), and asked what I needed to do to get a new screw.

got a email from tech supt same day saying they are dropping me a screw in the mail. :)

since it was new I was figuring I'd get it covered under warranty.. but figured Imight have to send in an invoice and the old screw or soemthing.. was pleasently surprised to have the issue resolved in a single email so promptly. ( july 3rd no less! )

I'm sure all the die and press makers have equally good customer service depts.. but it's nice to actually be able to verify that. :)

just giving a thumbs up to rcbs...

soundguy
  2. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

I also have good thing to say about RCBS, a few years back I purchased a set of pistol dies with the carbide sizer. The sizer die was either stamped incorrectly or had the wrong carbide ring inserted in it. I called and explained rthe problem, no questions were asked and they promptly sent me a new sizer die and was back in business in a matter of only a couple of days, at no additional cost incured. Excellent customer service.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  3. dbach

dbach Member

I have had the exact same experience, more than once. Those guys are great.
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ditto, all the way over here.