1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Possible Project with the kids

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by links0311, May 30, 2008.

1. links0311

links0311 New Member

I am looking at getting a traditional long rifle or pistol kit and was wondering if you all had a preference when it came to these? I'll be putting it together with my 9 and 12 year old cousins. I like the look of a Kentucky long rifle or something similar. A traditional pistol build would be neat also. Looking to spend around 250 dollars or so. Any suggestions? Thanks.

-Links