Post Office Shooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deputy Dawg, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

It was reported that last night 01-30-06 an ex postal employee went on a shooting rampage :( , six people are now dead. Just what we need another IDIOT with a gun. This just gives the anti-gunners more ammo for there cause :mad: THis happened in California. Now there will be a cry to band everything, but the way I see it, what would it had been like if every employee had been armed? The shooter allso commited suicide. My prayers go out to the family members who lost love ones there.
  2. ksswamprat

ksswamprat New Member

California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the land. Just goes to show the laws don't work. If he hadn't used a gun it would of been a knife or ax, etc. I agree, how different would the outcome been had the others been allowed to defend themselves? Why is it always the Postal folks? Maybe the Post Office should be required to do a nicks check before they hire these yo-yo's.
    My prayers also for the families of the fallen.

Swamprat
  3. KyBlaster

KyBlaster New Member

Whats up with these postal workers? I thought working with explosives was stressful.