Posting a web address

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by 17thfabn, Jan 27, 2007.

1. 17thfabn

17thfabn New Member

When I post a web link I type it into my posts. Is there an easier way?
  2. pickenup

pickenup New Member

If you have a "web address" bar on your browser, put your curser in the box, RIGHT click your mouse. Web whole address should turn blue, and a box should pop-up, that allows you to select “copy.” LEFT click copy, come back here, RIGHT click and you should have the “paste” box. LEFT click “paste” and it should paste the addie pasted here.

If no web address bar, on the page you want the address from, make sure your curser is not over a link or anything. (blank spot on the page) Right click your mouse, choose “view page info” or something close to that. Web address should be the first line. Put the curser at the beginning of the address, LEFT click mouse holding it down. Highlight the address, put your curser on the highlighted section, then RIGHT click, select “copy” and come back here and “paste”

I think I got all my lefts and rights........right. :eek:
    Let me know if I didn't. :D