1. parlecoup

parlecoup New Member

Being computer illiterate, I have to ask , How do I post a picture and who is the pic sent to, As when I try it tells me the firearms forum is not a real address?
  2. jpmccr

jpmccr Member

It can be realitively simple. To add to a thread on this site, start the new thread and then:

1. Click on the paper clip that is in the Grammar Bar adjacent to the fonts of the Message Box.
    2. A box opens up and 4 boxes appear. You hit the BROWSE button. Here you search through your computer for where the photo is you want to upload. You can only do 4 at a time. There are size restrictions. If your picture is too big there are a number of free picture resizers on line.
    3. Once you have the pictures selected, click on the UPLOAD button and wait for a few seconds. Once they are uploaded, it will let you know and you can either close the window or load another batch of four.

That's pretty much it. Hopes this helps.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member