Pot = Kettle?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Aug 19, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

"Freespending lawmakers?" Protecting jobs is bad? Their pork is bad and his is...?

I agree with some of what he is saying, but it is beyond ironic to hear it from him.

http://www.military.com/news/article/August-2009/obama-blasts-defense-establishment-congress.html
    Pops
  2. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Ok, fine. But how about so-called "stimulus" bills loaded a bunch of pork?
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

No he won't take it away, he just wants to make vets pay for it, while having his jackboots in DHS say that vets are a threat:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  4. fedupdon

fedupdon New Member

not sure i belive anything out of his mouth at this point
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Even if you did agree, in 2-3 days he'll change his tune and feed you another line of BS.

Currently the wind is out of the SW at 5 mph, gusting to 25.
    This information is updated every 15 minutes.
  6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

I don't believe anything out of a politicians mouth.
  7. kingchip

kingchip New Member

you notice that hussein, and congress at the town halls, spend a lot of time saying that something is NOT true, but very little or no time stating EXACTLY what IS true. The rest of the time is spent telling people to settle down.

Typical spin
  8. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

Obama said in that speech that he wants to take away funding from defense spending that is unnecessary and divert it to projects that will guarantee the United States stays the military power in the world. He then stated that funding for the F-22 will be cut and diverted to, again, "projects that will guarantee the U.S. remains that leading military power in the world (paraphrased)" What the hell does he think the F-22 did!? That aircraft guaranteed our Air Force maintained air superiority for a long time! Modern wars cannot be won without air superiority.
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I think that is his point.

Pops
  10. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

He also said that funds would be diverted from the F-22 to "newer, better, aircraft" I didn't realize there was a newer better aircraft than the F-22. The F-22 can strike before any enemy aircraft knows it's there, what's better than that?