PPC Revolver Barrels

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by RoninPA, Aug 31, 2005.

1. RoninPA

RoninPA New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Central PA
    I'm new to TFF and wasn't sure whether to post this here or in competition forum. I am looking for PPC barrels for a Ruger GP100. In the early 90's I went against tradition and built a PPC gun from a GP100 when stationed at Dover AFB, DE and was shooting with DLEMA. It shot very well and I sold it when reassigned to the Middle East. I have a another GP that I want to build but can't find a source of a bull or slab side barrel. For the first gun, I bought the barrel from Brownells but they don't carry them for Rugers any more. I looked at Powers and Weigands websites but no luck. Anyone out there with a suggestion? Thanks for the help.

2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2001
    Here at TFF
    Have your gunsmith build a barrel from a blank for your Ruger.

Or buy a S&W. Aftermarket parts are plentiful.plus you'll be shooting a winner.

Attached Files: