1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Pray for Obama Bumper Sticker

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by USMCSpeedy, Apr 12, 2012.

1. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Psalm 109:8 ~ "Let his days be few and brief; and let others step forward to replace him." At last -- I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up -- it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray...........and pray hard !!!Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN?

Attached Files:

2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Love it!
  3. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

If I may, we should be praying that those in government will listen to the voice of God in all of their decisions. We are at a critical time, and it is so important that Father God's will be done for this country.
    I understand where everyone is coming from. These feelings will not change a thing, and all that it does is get us disgusted with those in D.C. Lets use 1 Chronicles 7:14 and 15. This will bring about the changes that we need!
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

+1 I agree but it ain't easy praying for Obozo.
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

6. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member