1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Pre-Ban Sendra AR-15

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Motohead84
    (9/5/02 12:34:02 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Sendra ar-15
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WAnt to know value of pre-ban sendra ar-15??

Origin of Sendra????

RobC in Missouri
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/6/02 5:28:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Sendra ar-15
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's see. A little history...

Sendra
    Post-ban receivers have a circle milled into the side of the magwell. They were originally bead-blasted to a non-glare finish. All others are pre-ban. (This is unverified info…) Also, they used to be NESARD. Rumored to have been owned by Dick Drasen (currently M&A Parts) and produced lowers only out of Barrington, Illinois. No complete guns were sold (again, unverified info).

Sendra is also one of those mentioned by ATF in their book as being assembled with certain M16 parts, which is now a big no-no to them.

As for value, I couldn't say. I would imagine it would be up there with other pre-bans...

RobC in Missouri