Prediction both ways

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by WHSmithIV, Nov 2, 2012.

1. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

IF Obozo gets reelected the Republicans will work to impeach him until they are successful.

IF Romney is elected, somebody will probably try to assassinate him - freeloaders don't want to work and want their free poverty money.

I hope Mr. Willard Mitt Romney has the courage to prosecute a former President because this is what should be done.
  2. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I don't agree with your assessment at all.

1. The Republicans tried impeaching Clinton and it backfired on them, they won't try it again without knowing they will be successful and with the Congress split, there is no way to get it done.

2. Trying and succeeding to assassinate a President are two very different things. It is not a easy task.''

3. It would be political suicide for President Mitt Romney (I like the sound of that) to prosecute Obummer. He will roll his sleeves up and get to work repairing this broken country and as long as he keeps to Conservative values and beliefs, i will support him 100%. As soon as he shows himself as a RINO, he will no longer get my support.
  3. WHSmithIV

On point 1 you're right - they won't impeach Obummer without 99% certainty that they can get him thrown out.

2. this is true. Someone is likely to be stupid enough to try though.

3. Enough information is likely to come out that President Mitt Romney won't have much choice but to back a prosecution. I'd rather see him do that than decide to grant Obozo a pardon.
  4. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    The thought of our next President correcting all the problems, that,"We, the people" know to be wrong with our government would be outstanding. It would also be fantastic if I would win the lottery every time I dropped a buck for a winning ticket.

I'll take my chance at winning the lottery, before I'd put my money on anyone running for government. Don't get me wrong, I love my country. And I'd die for it. I just don't care for politicians, and all the promises they make.

Behind closed door they also make promises to those corporations that help them get into the White House. Who's promises do you think will be satisfied first? ,"The People" or the corporations that got them into the Oval Office?

Republicans and Demacrates would rather waste their time fighting over owes right, then fighting for what's right. The result, nothing gets done and the problems we have remain the same.

Have you ever wondered why successful corporation are strong? The reason is simple. There is no democracy in business. It's run by one man, the CEO, and that's called dictatorship. That's why they're successful. No arguments, no fighting among each other, because the bottom line is take care of business.

Now look at our government...... Here we have democracy.... Need I say more?

Every now and then, cleaning house and getting ride of the rats, is a good thing. As for me, I'll just watch and listen. Hopefully, I'll be inspired.
  5. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Actually virtually all major ond most minor corporations are run by a Board of Directors. The CEO normally just acts as an organizational leader and moderator. Normally equal in authority is the CFO. It is very much a democracy, in fact a pure democracy, where simple majority rules.....
  6. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Really?
  7. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Ya know what they say... "If ya don't vote ya can't bitch"...

I think that not voting is basically giving up your right to have an opinion about how things are run.....
  8. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

What if the company got a new CEO and he didn't like the way you looked?
  9. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Well, it's not quite that simple. There is the Board of Directors, Shareholders, internal competition, a mountain of regulations, etc., etc. It's not exactly democratic, but the CEO is certainly not the only voice in how the company is run. Been there, done that.
  10. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I know I will vote. I don't want to stop bitching. My dad had very strong political beliefs. You couldn't tell him anything. He knew it all. One year he forgot to vote. I never let him forget it.

Thats what I told him. You didn't vote. You gave up your right to complain. Sure wish he was still around.
  11. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    Oh, yes, I will be voting. I never bitch, unless I can personally improve what it is that bothers me. But I will offer some food for thought now and then The things I can't correct, I leave the complaining to others.

I'm at an age right now where I just want to enjoy my good health, great family, and the few friends that are still alive, and well. When I'm alone with my thoughts, and my God, I do pray that the world will be at a better place for my grandchildren.
  12. WHSmithIV

You couldn't pay me enough to not vote.