Prescribed drugs and violence

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Rommelvon, Apr 18, 2007.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

That is a very good observation, I haven't thought about that. Disturbing.
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The drugs prescribed are just like tests that are follow ups, to other tests. If a doctor does not treat a person for an illness that is a mental issue, or a doctor does not prescribe follow-up testing to protect themselves, what's the next step?

They're going to be sued.

That's the American way. The only way out for a doctor, is to join the staff of a hospital and get totally out of private practice. Every one complains about the high costs of treatments. There's a solid reason for the costs.. law suits and liability insurance for the doctor. Costs to the physician, in both instances, are phenomenal.

It's a catch-22 for those in the medical field. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Whenever anyone suggests passing a law putting limitations on the amount a person can receive from a court, everyone goes nuts...hey, I want more. And the patient isn't the only one getting a piece of the pie. Wives, or husbands, get an enormous payout because one or the other can't " perform " any longer.

The whole process on just how rich a person can get by suing a doctor or a hospital, needs serious reworking.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I think liability limits for medical malpractice is already set in Florida.
  4. Python

Python Former Guest

This is just another Prophesy Sign: The drug culture during the Tribulation.

A society dependent on drugs does not only mean the illegal forms of narcotics, but the legal types as well. And now we have bureaucrats and others calling for governments to add drugs to our water to make us all mellow and less depressive. http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/1202/1224308474582.html We say, no thanks, stay away from our water supplies! However a time may come when governments will do exactly what they want in order to produce a more malleable populace that will be more accepting of the governments agenda. Sound conspiratorial? Perhaps. However the Bible does warn us that during the time of the Tribulation, peoples of the world will refuse and give up and repent of their "sorceries", (Pharmakia in the original Greek). This Greek word noted in Revelation 9:21 is the root word for our English word, "Pharmaceuticals"-or drugs. This world is becoming ever more reliant on drugs to control or eliminate every conceivable aliment, behavior problem or mental health issue. We are medicating ourselves into a stupor. Revelation 9:21.."Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries (drugs), nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts".
  5. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

this could be the end times, then again it might not be. I try not to have an opinion either way. The Bible says that no one but the Father alone knows the time or the day, so it will happen one way or another and trying to predict it is a waste of time and energy.

so, in the event that the apocalypse is still several centuries off, I continue to stockpile supplies and ammo and to prepare for whatever happens.
  6. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

amen,you hit the nail on the head we didnt get pills we got our butts whooped and we didnt do it again.My dad only had to tell me once no he just had to look at me and quit what I was doing.
  7. STAYFROSTY

STAYFROSTY Member

In response to jerryboys last sentence, anyone watch doomdays preppers? Im not so worried. In fact I'm looking forward to 12/12/12. It's my sons 1st birthday.
  8. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

9. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

if you have a bunker(wish i did:() you're gonna need it, with all the med junkies banging on your bunker door demanding the Ibuprofen in your survival first aid kits.
  10. STAYFROSTY

STAYFROSTY Member

Ibuprofen. Could you imagine a serious throwdown/standoff over Ibuprofen? That'd be ridiculous. Just give me the motrin and no one gets hurt...

Oh, and even though my sons birthday is 12/12, after my post my wife made it apparent I had the Mayan prophecy date wrong, its 12/21/12. Whoops. Oh well. Still not worried.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  11. Python

Python Former Guest

Mathew 16:2-3 ..."When evening comes, you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red', and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast'. You know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times"?

Get to know your Bible. The only thing pertaining to End Times and the Last Days that only the Father will know is "the day & the hour" of the Rapture. Every sign prophesied pertaining to the End Times, Last Days, and the Last Generation are clearly referenced in the Bible and clearly evident in current global events. If your going to tell me what the Bible says, at least know what the Bible says.
  12. STAYFROSTY

STAYFROSTY Member

Python. You are correct. No man will know the day or hour, but will know the season. In jerryboys defense, I think he was commenting on the fact that 12/21/12 was set as the apocalypse,and hevknows that this is incorrect because of what he's read or been told of what the bible says on the issue. I 100% believe in scripture. There will be wars and rumors of wars. Like I said I am not worried about December 2012.
  13. Python

Python Former Guest

I don't worry period, because whenever the Apocalypse aka 7 years of Tribulation, Time of Jacobs Trouble, 70th Week of Daniel, or Day of the Lord begins, I won't be here. (Interesting however, is the "month" of December, 2012) Even "thinking" that the 7 year Tribulation Period could be "centuries away" exhibits a total lack of knowledge of scripture. It goes without saying that the Tribulation will take place in the "very last days" of the Last Generation. Because Jesus made it crystal clear that we are living in the Last Generation, and we're already 64 years into this Last Generation, the Tribulation will inevitably begin within the next few years, certainly not centuries away. What is interesting about the month of December, 2012, aside from any predictions of man, is that December of 2012 is the "deadline" given by the U.S. & the U.N. "forcing" Israel into a treaty (peace plan/resolution) to divide Jerusalem. When the Apocalypse/Tribulation will begin has never been a mystery. We know from Daniel 9:27 that the signing of this treaty (covenant) "will begin the 7 years of Tribulation".
  14. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

The true believers are safe either way,right?
  15. Python

Python Former Guest

If you're a "true believer" there is no "either way". The Wrath of God's Judgement is not poured out upon the Bride of Christ, period. Jesus said..(Luke 21:36) "Watch therefor, and pray always, that you may be counted worthy to "escape" ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man (Bema Seat). Notice, escape ALL, not some.
  16. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Doomsday preppers? Don't worry about that crap, it's all BS. People trying to creat a need for a product that they sell.
  17. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Python I don't talk religion well, I get lost in the nooks and crannies. I only know that believers will not suffer when the end comes. Johnny Cash tells it a way that I can understand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aAeif20Vc0