President Bush Resigns....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Shizamus, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I'm not a huge fan of Bush, as you know, but this makes me kinda sick to my stomach. This is just a bunch of liberal left-wing crap.

They still hold on to the argument that Bush did not win the election. Sorry to break it to you, but he did. By any way you want to count the votes, he won. They need to drop that subject, as it only makes them look stupid.