1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Presidential Candidates??

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by keppler, Nov 15, 2003.

1. keppler

keppler New Member

Not being one to follow politics very close...cause they make me mad....Which of this seasons candidates are for gun owners rights and which are not?
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

From what I know, all of the Democratic candidates are anti-gun. That leaves just Bush ...
  3. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

And Bush is anti gun too.
  4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I think it all boils down to the catch word we've been operating under for all of my life, which extends back to FDR's second term, - - - -

- - - - and I hate to say it

...........................THE LESSOR of all the EVILS!

Whatever Bush's take on this question, it's a whole lot better than any Democrat!!!!
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2003
  5. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Malin. that reminds me of what I heard Jesse Ventura say on TV the other day.

"The only difference between US and say, Communist Cuba, we have 2 choices."

Obviously he's wrong!
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

It may have been true at one time but the crime is that it is fast becoming a thing of the past.

It's up to us to try our best with every ounce of our beings to play a part in reversing that trend, continuously and steadfastly.
  7. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Between the Democrats and Republicans, you won't find a pro-gun candidate. You'll need to look elsewhere.

The one exception might be Ron Paul, if he decides to run. However, since he's a Republican there is very little chance that he'll decide to run against Bush. And even less of a chance that he'll get the party nomination.

Ya might have to vote Libertarian. :eek: http://www.lp.org/issues/gun-rights.html