1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Presidential Debate. Everyone's two cents by the minute.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 76Highboy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Obama is a liar right out of the shoot. He doesn't look Romney in the eye, he stutters, and he suck's. In the first 10 minutes it seems Obama brought the fluff and Romney's got the gloves off. Obama just lied about natural resources.

Who's next to sound off?
  2. 76Highboy

Obama sure has to choose his words. Donald Trump is small business? Hogwash!!!
  3. markfh

markfh New Member

As much as it turns my stomach to watch/listen to obamie I am. The wife says I have to. :rolleyes:
  4. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

So far, Romney is eating Obama alive, Obama looks like a child talking about taxes
  5. markfh

markfh New Member

Obamie obviously has no clue about business and how it works.
  6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Seems like Obama's strategy is to repeat the lie often enough even right after it's debunked!
  7. rcairflr

He's been doing it for his entire political future, what makes you think he would stop now.
  8. markfh

markfh New Member

Romney is in his element talking about business and money. Obamie is babbling. And he's pissed.
  9. 76Highboy

I like what I ah hearing from you guys because we all see the same thing. Romney is factual, Obama is hear say and repeating jibberish.
  10. markfh

markfh New Member

Romney: "you pick losers" gottta love it... :D
  11. rcairflr

Exactly right, Obama is looking like an idiot.
  12. 76Highboy

Romney is eating Obama alive. Obama keeps looking to the mod as if he is looking for advice. Oh, and hear he goes after his "My poor grandmother speech" Sheesh. What a bunch of B.S.
  13. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Interesting the "takes" on this debate ! I see Romney as having his ass handed to him ! He's had multiple opportunities to highlight the economic failures of the Obama administration and its costs to middle income taxpayers of his "Crony Capitalism" yet has failed to capitalize on them !

Romney also seems flustered, as evidenced by his hurried and stumbling speech pattern. None of this inspires confidence in the veracity of the speaker. Obama, OTOH, appears poised and his speech patterns are measured.

Facts and data don't matter in this forum, but appearances do ! >MW
  14. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

i think romney is chewing bozo a new one
  15. markfh

markfh New Member

Interesting take on it. He has highlighted the failures of the obamie administration. Maybe you should dvr this and watch it a few times.