Presidential Debate. Everyone's two cents by the minute.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 76Highboy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have to agree.
  2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

obo will always be the "great oratpor" only knows how to baffle 'em with bull. romney has good points and like how he looks and talks to obo, where obo only looks at the mod. but don't like how he falters when he talks. sounds flustered
  3. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

I'm sorry this is like bringing a knife to a gun fight .... Romney eating this guy like potato chips ....Obama's jaw keeps twisting ....:)
  4. 76Highboy

Facts and data doesn't matter on this forum? Obama's data is just not there. Name one piece of data that Obama has stated that was correct. He wants to hire 100,000 new teachers but yet he also complains that we can't afford new school books and are using books that are 10 years old. Obama's data is wrong. Romney also corrected Obama on foreign taxation to his face and Obama did not counter back. Instead he kept looking to the moderator for a way out. Your right, appearance does matter.
  5. 76Highboy

Agreed here.
  6. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

I would like to see a light fall on Obama, Just saying, at least I would be in a better mood .
  7. hstout1143

It looks like the bigger the smile on Obama's face the more pissed off he is.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I do agree Romney has chewed bozo a new one but he could have absolutly smoked the african and passed by some issues. I think that was on purpose. Personally he should have burned bozo on both sides well done.

when it came to the security of the country i would have let bozo have it to the point he could not get out of. I would have brought up the dead agents and fast and furious.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

it will be interesting to see what the media is gona do with this.
  10. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good to Romney, but I am retching in my mouth when purple lips spews his ****.
  11. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

12. 76Highboy

I wish Romney would have said, "I will quit this presidential candidate run if you will resign from being president provided I show my past tax records and you prove your birth certificate. Whoever loses quit's." Although, one is required and one isn't.
  13. hstout1143

Finally Obama says something I agree with 100% "I won't be a perfect president". Boy did he ever get that right.
  14. 76Highboy

Bingo. Overall Romney was on his game. He could have said a lot more but he will get better by the next debate.
  15. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

who wants to bet that abc nbc cnn and cbs all call it a win for Obama?