Presidential Debate. Everyone's two cents by the minute.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 76Highboy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

I really thought Obama would have more then that. He really didn't look ready. He even agreed to a couple points. WTF? I feel like it was staged but whats the point of that? Why would you WANT to look like a fool?
  2. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Given Obbie's performance last night, I think an empty suit should be added to the empty chair.
  3. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

The thing that annoys me the most is when the mod asks a question they basically ignore and talk. I would like to see the mod have a mute button and if you do not answer the question DIRECTLY you loos your turn and get muted.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

No hope for that 160 IQ he's sporting eh?
  5. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

So, you want to censure speech so a candidate can say only what you want them to say?

Listening to a candidate bloviate a bunch of talking points is a pain. (Obama is the undisputed bloviating CHAMP!) But, this is a FREE country where people are allowed to voice dissenting opinion.

-
  6. 45nut

45nut New Member

Simple, keep an eye on the polls, (voting type), keep an eye on the wacky libs and pray that Divine Providence will protect our Nation and keep evil at bay. Hope you can figure this out.
  7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

I think Obama and his handlers are out of ideas. They also don't have a record they can stand on. I wouldn't be surprised if something comes up where O has to cancel one or both of the remaining debates.
  8. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Maybe he is just going to cancel the election anyway so who cares about debates?
  9. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

The majority of the voter fraud here in MN that got Frankin elected came in the form of absontee ballots. Can't keep an eye on that.
  10. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

If you think the present regime looked bad Wednesday wait til the VP debate next week
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

That should be funny. I wish it was Bobby Jindal rinning with romney. Jindal can make a computer's cpu spin out of control.
  12. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

he did act like it was a waste of his time being there
  13. markfh

markfh New Member

That would not work out too well for any of us.
  14. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Na

I think that would work out great.

I would go on an offensive (whats the matter bozo your chicken?)

Really with the past performance this guys is got someone out of high school looks good. My 3 yr old grand daughter could make better decissions.
  15. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It will be good. Paul Ryan will eat Biden up and Biden knows t.
  16. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dog and pony show.....doesnt matter one bit....
  17. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

Ok Dan we get it. But some of us like Dogs and ponys, OK. Some of us enjoy seeing Liberal media hacks squirm when their candidate gets his ass handed to him. We get it, your not watching
  18. Double D

I get it, your wasting your time.....
  19. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

Yep, beats the hell out of desperate housewives, and the amazing race:D But you go right back to housewives and Jersey Shore, and those of us that like Dogs and Ponys will watch Obama get his ass handed to him:D
  20. Double D

I have never watched any of those shows in my life and I never will. I can also proudly say I will never allow obozos face or his voice in my house. I am serious when I say I cant stand liberals. I mean what I say. I wont give a liberal 2 seconds of my time. How about you? If you really want to see obama get his a$$ handed to him, go out and round up as many people as you possibly can and take them to the polls on nov 6th. The rest of it is just words.