1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Presidential Debate. Everyone's two cents by the minute.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 76Highboy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Crap. Thank you all for not taking me up on the bet. I lost big time. Can't believe Chris Mathews called it for Romney. Did anyone check him for a fever?
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Romney went in the underdog and came out the leader. Obama looked like he was not ready for this debate. He didn't have a leg to stand on.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I refuse to watch that crap because it doesnt make one bit of difference how I vote or how I feel or see things. Since obozos face and voice is not allowed in my house, the debate will never be allowed on my TV. Its nothing more than a dog and pony show that makes absolutely no difference anyhow. They will still bus in the illegals to the polls and they will still cheat and have the black panthers and other gangs guarding polling places so these debates mean nothing. Who beat who is nonsense.
  4. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I agree.
  5. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

"Earth to Millwright", anybody home??
  6. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Romney handed Hussein his head on a platter.:p

[​IMG]
  7. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Dan, this morning Jim Weatherby (flaming liberal) reported that Obama definately won the debate. He was upbeat, and these debates do make people think and they take the fence post sitters off of the fence and onto the stronger side. Romney was the stronger of the two and that is what is being reported all over the liberal media where I am at.

This is a good thing.
  8. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Yeah, but DD has a point.

Obama will not loose this election no matter how bad he does in the Debates. With ACORN, voter fraud, Soros voting machines, corrupt unions and the R Paul nut jobs doing whatever they can to split the Rep vote, Obama will win hands down.

On the other hand, no matter how well Romney does in these debates, it's not going to change the minds of the RP nut jobs. They will continue to run their anti-Romney campaign in efforts to hand the election over to Obama.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I call Bulsh! Funny how lenses color our thoughts.

I thought Romney ate him alive. I was cheering and high five-ing the wife as Romney beat BHO to death with facts and a pleasant smile and gracious manner.

Now, we still have to hold the line and fight ACORN, voter fraud and be aware of anything that might postpone that which we are seeking and finish what we started in 2010.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  10. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

There was a a debate? :)
    Seriously, I suppose it could be interesting and possibly informative (if you've been under a rock for the last 3 years) but I have better ways to spend my time. As a matter of fact, I was prepping tents for the hunting season, far more productive no matter who's on TV.
    None of it matters in the final tally to a Conservative as I am, for I cannot UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES vote for a Democrat.
    The democratic party is diametrically opposed to nearly ALL my values and beliefs, and have been for decades.
    There is NOTHING they can say or do along party lines that I will agree with now, they have shown me that they cannot be trusted for years.
    They are as the Leopard, they cannot change their spots, their spots are a part of them.
  11. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

How do you plan to do that??
  12. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Gee, libertarians should feel so welcome in the Republican Party. With Romney supporters being more abusive to people who don't toe the line than any Democrat, I can't understand why any would feel like Romney is just as bad (or worse) than Obama. :rolleyes:

Do I think Obama is anti-gun? Yep. Do I think he's going to do anything about it? Nope. Not even when he has "nothing to lose," because everyone else in the Federal government does have something to lose.

We lost more gun rights under Ronald Reagan than under Barak Obama. And Romney has already signed an "assault" weapons ban. Really think he's your friend?

Now, I think Romney will be a better president for every American, and I doubt that Romney would be anti-gun as a president.

But slavery to government is slavery to government, whether the king has an (R) or a (D) after his name.
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

If you guys want to fool yourselves into believing any of this makes a difference, go right ahead and tickle yourself. The election is already decided. People have already made up their mind who they are voting for. All of the staged nonsense wont change anything, but thats ok. Like I said, I dont have look at his face or hear his voice and thats all that matters to me. I know what my duty is as an american and I will do it on election day.
  14. whirley

whirley Member

I quote Obama..We won the election and will do whatever we want to do..If Congress won't do what I want , I'll bypass them, and if the Constitution gets in the way, I'll go around it" If you want a 21 Trillion national debt, then you vote for Obama.....
  15. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Or his TELEPROMPTER.