Presidential Debate. Everyone's two cents by the minute.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 76Highboy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. markfh

markfh New Member

Me too but I also keep myself as informed as I can to talk to those people that I feel are not sure who they are voting for and try to bring them over to our side. Yes, it's tough sometimes but I'm afraid for the future of my children and grand children so I feel the fight is worth it.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The stage shows are dog and pony shows...getting people to the polls is what will decide the election. When I say the election is decided, I mean nobody is on the fence, everyone that is voting already knows who they are voting for and word exchanges wont change anything. I dont know many people who arent registered to vote, but I ask everyone and make certain they are. I offer my assistance to the polls. Like I said, if they never held one debate from here out, the vote wouldnt change. People know exactly who they are voting for.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  3. whirley

whirley Member

Just had a call from a Republican pollster. I told her my grgrandmother could do a better job of campaigning against Obama, and she's been dead for 75 years. The Democrats have controlled the Senate for 5 years, and they havent's passed a budget. The Democrat Senate refuses to consider legislation passed by the House. With 10% unemployment, Obama and a super majoority of democarts spent 18 months jamming through a health care bill they never read. We still don't have a budget. Obama and the Democrat Senate are planning to OK a UN treaty that will override our Constitution. In my opinion the Republicans haven't got the guts to confront the Democrats on anything. God help us and our Country! No cajones at all!!!! Where do I sign up for a REPLACEMENT for the Repuublican Party?
  4. Double D

Well, you go right ahead and enjoy it. Its not worth the sickness I would feel to have to see his face or hear his voice. The only enjoyment I will have is seeing his a$$ tossed out. You probably wont see me lighten up any until that day comes. That is the only thing that will bring me enjoyment. I will swing from the rafters and party like there is no tomorrow, even though I know that just getting rid of him wont fix it all. I dont care. I just want him gone.
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

But if these "Dog and Pony" shows can get even the smallest number of people to wake up, get off their buts and go vote, isn't it worth the effort to encourage people to watch and learn?

You are doing a great thing by getting those non-voters to the polls , but encouraging people to watch Obama and Biden get their a$$ handed to them can and will have the same effect only on a Nation wide scale.
  6. Double D

Just keep on a watching if thats what floats your boat.....
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012