1. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smmVdXxQbt4&feature=related

"Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining. Stop grumbling. Stop crying. We are gonna press on. We've got work to do."

I'm going to press on to keep my comfortable shoes on my feet. No way I'll dirty my "marching shoes" for this guy and his ilk. Is it really marching shoes? I thought they were always marching boots?

Oh, and is it me, or is his Hawaiian accent coming out? No offense Hawaii.
  2. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

He's going to press on destroying America until we kick him out of our White House on January 20 2013.
  3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

He knows he is on the way out:dance: So he is going back to his "roots" to try to save his a**. But it is not going to work.There is no way his grasping at straws will help.Yes in my service we called them BOOTS but in his:dontknow: