Preteenage with a shotgun good girl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catfish83861, Nov 29, 2007.

1. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

All I can say is daddy should take her out for a shopping spree. She certainly saved him a lot of money and very possibly him the loss of his baby.

Shooting in Butte, Montana Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders Butte, Montana November 5, 2006

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone
    11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana And Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.:eek:

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the Front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed His 12 gauge shotgun.;)

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the First to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's Knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.:eek::D

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim,
    50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky:mad:. He died from stab wounds to The chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC News....:mad::mad::mad:

Now that is Gun Control This should have been in all news media but you did not hear or see a word about the two illegal chicken dodo's getting what they deserved this is JUSTICE in my Book
  2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

You go girl!

GOOD JOB!

Crpdeth
  3. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

wow! that's AWESOME!! i hope neither of my kids are faced w/ that type of situation, but hope they'd both handle it w/ the same type of decision...
  4. Justice it most certainly was, Cat! And no, you will never see that story in the media, at least not outside of Montana. It seems abundantly clear that had this young lady not had the training and gumption to use a weapon for self-defense, she would be the one in the ground today instead of the scum she sent to hell. Good for her!!! :D
  5. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

Cool head under pressure...that is saying a lot for any preteen!
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Well, if the mainstream media did show this story, it would be about the father's negligence for allowing his 11 year old daughter to have access to an unlocked gun. That would be the issue, and NOT the issue of her knowing what she was doing and defending herself. In showing this story, the media would have to admit too many things...

1) Illegal aliens aren't always hard-working, honest people...
    2) Guns are actually used for self-defense...
    3) Teaching children to properly handle weapons instead of hiding them is the responsible thing to do...

Nope, that's why it can't make the media... :(
  7. Jay

Jay New Member

8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Figures... I usually question stories like this without references, but I just wanted this one to be true.
  9. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Well heck I hoped it was correct, Thanks Jay for being smart enough to sort the fly shi_ from the pepper. Folks sorry I posted something that was incorrect :eek:. Glad we have those like Jay to keep this old sailor straight, Hey Al you missed your chance this time:confused:,IPT you snooze you loose;). But dang it I am sure this will not be the only time I have wishful thoughts. Dang Marines and dogfaces anyway always catching us poor Swabies when we ain't looking :eek:;). catfish
  10. Jay

Jay New Member

A few months ago. I posted a vid of a 40mm grenade hitting a terrorist, that looked real to me. Turns out it was a composite. I caught a bunch of flack for that one...........
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

12. Jay

Jay New Member

That's ok, Mike........ to mistake me with one of such stature, is one of the highest compliments I can think of.

How's that for suckin' up ? :D
  13. Lilly

Lilly New Member

Fatal wounds to the genitals??!! UGH. Does that mean there will be two funerals? One in a full size casket...and a Teeny tiny size casket?
    Nice aim young lady! Neither one of the robbers will have "the guts" to do that again!
    Lilly:)
  14. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Jay, ya done good! :p :D :D