1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Price Check Remington 11 - 87 Semi Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tanksboard, Jun 12, 2011.

1. tanksboard

tanksboard New Member

Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and am a gun enthusiast. Sadly about a year ago my step father passed away and I inherited a few of his guns. Now please no one think that I am selling a best friend/fathers whole gun collection, although I do have two guns that he left to me that has no sentimental importance to me.

The gun I am curious about is a:

It is a MINT

Remington 11 - 87 Semi Auto 12 Gauge Shot Gun CAMO Special Purpose

I am very curious if I were to sell today, what would the setup be worth? I really appreciate everyones help.

Thank you,

Attached Files:

2. tanksboard

tanksboard New Member

The gun currently has a full turkey choke in it and take 3" shells.
  3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Good morning tanksboard More info is needed for a good ID. Barrel length? front site? It looks like a sportsman rem. made alot of different takes of the 11-87 if it is the sportsman It looks like it is in above good cond.so it would be worth 100%-$625,98%-$525,95%-$425,90%-$350,80%-$285,70%-$245,60%-$225,add $104 for camo.do you know when it was bought? It might be a 11-87 sps-t camo?this is worth a little more.($100+)More info and pic.would help.........GOOFY:)P.S. nice kitty why is it so intense on the business end of the gun?:D
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  4. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

:D If it was my cat you would know why it was so interested in where the gun was pointed :eek:
  5. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

You're cat is cute
  6. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

The look on it's face...'' oh no here we go again with the shotgun thing''...:)