Primary Carry......

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by PharmrJohn, Aug 1, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Uh...hey man... your advice is appreciated....except when you are using my own posts against me at a later time...... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I am thinking something more potent...like a Kimber ultra carry in 45acp. Why? Because after i have shot the dog that was attacked me...i might need to deal with its beligerant owner.... in fact thats allmost a guarantee.

I went over to a friends place one time. He lived in a trailer park. The dog came over and gave me the kind of growl where they show the teeth....
    I was unarmed but i stood my ground thinking the dog was going to attack...and in the background was the trailer trash dog owner yacking something about not hurting his dog.... :mad:
    It never ceases to amaze me how BELIGERANT some of these dog owners can be....

One time back in Arkansas i was helping a friend with his car that was overheating. We were trying to drive it back to his place in short drives... we planned on doing this over a 3 hour period to make sure we never got the car too hot. We stopped by the side of the road on Hwy 62 and a big ol dog comes up growling... i stood my ground wondering what i should do. The F***ing owner comes down there with a 9mm to find out what was going on. His house was a good 300' off the highway and we were NOT on his property.....but since his dawg had come down there he also had to come down with a pistol.....
    We explained why we were on the side of the road and he got his dog and took him back up to the house.
    I hate dogs and some of their stupid owners that act beligerant.....

mike
    gn