Privi Partizan .223

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by The Duke, Dec 1, 2011.

1. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Had a friend give me 5 boxes of Privi Partizan .223 ammo...Heading out to the range for a test with my only bull putt black rifle...I dont expect very tight groups because I cant shoot the shorty very well...

My question...Anyone used Privi brass for reloading? Any good? I have three catagories that I sort brass...#1-The Good Stuff that I reload....#2 OK stuff that I reload for others....#3-Junk
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

I havent, but choose to avoid that stuff due to mixture of berdan and boxer primed cases associated with all those privi, wolf ,bernaul etc cases. Too hard to keep em straight so why not deal with the plethora of LC brass that we can get in bulk and know your decapping pins arent going to reloader heaven.
  3. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

Hey Duke, I haven't used Privi either, please let me know what you think of it after your visit to the range. They offer specials on some odd caliblers once an awhile I have thought about trying. Good Luck!
  4. gun-nut

gun-nut Member

I have reloaded some its ok. Like 312 shooter said got to sort it out. but all the newer made is boxer prime.