prizes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dodge, Dec 23, 2011.

1. dodge

dodge New Member

i'll just wait until next year,i don't want to just jump right in here and do a bunch of post just to get in the drawings, and maybe take a prize from someone that's been on here longer than me and has more posts! that's just the kinda guy i am!!!:D:D:D:D:D good luck to everyone and have a great holiday ! tom
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

:confused:
  3. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

4. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

My problem is I usually keep quiet unless I have something valuable to add... guess I should just start posting random comments on threads!!!
  5. Woodnut

Woodnut Forum Sponsor Supporting Member

Addictive, as it should be for any one that likes guns and nice people. Welcome and you still have time for another drawing or so.
  6. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

You can go back about 10 pages and post "What they said" to every thread. Just have your flame retardant suit on. JK that's not the way to do it. Just join in and your count will be up in no time. Look at mine. When Sam announced the post number needed for some of Decembers gifts, I had less than 200. I used to just lurk and read but have become more active since. You'll get there.
  7. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

Well, I actually was thinking about donating something to be given away, but I read where they had enough stuff so figured I'd wait...lol.
  8. bassn7

bassn7 New Member

how many posts do you need ? then you need something worth saying!
    Stan:)
  9. bassn7

bassn7 New Member

oh I see different count for different things

Stan
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

What's worth saying? Many have padded their posts with nonsense and they're still counted.

Is a 'happy birthday' worthy? Heck yeah! :)

It really doesn't take much. It's the sincerety that counts. :cool:
  11. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Got that right; it's no sweat to make 25-30 worthy posts in a couple hours time.

I also think that even the quick nonsense posts count; if someone is willing to post 200+; they're likely to stick around and be productive to the forum and not just here for giveaways alone. I've seen some interesting and creative nonsense posts in efforts to increase post counts. :D
  12. H0tr0dder

H0tr0dder New Member

i had my eye on the spidercco knife and the CW grips giveaways so i contributed to threads where i could and started a few of my own to get my posts up. I didnt want to be in every giveaway and just win something, i just entered into ones that i thought id really like. i think as long as you just act like a civil and open minded person, this forum can yield 50 counts easy peasy.

next year though i hope to be in the firearm contests because more firearms are always welcome :)