Pro-Gun Liberals, their own Gun Forum?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Tracker, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracker

Tracker New Member

Pro-Gun Liberals, their own Gun Forum? Why does this--"Amaze Me and so Many Others"?

"If there is one thing liberals love more than banning Christianity from public schools it is creating ineffective gun control laws." A Quote From GOPUSA.
    OK--It is simple--Us against Them, We believe in the Right's of the People "To Keep And Bear Arms", and they ( The Liberal's ) believe, that "We The People", have no right to keep and bear arms, and the 2nd Amendment does not apply to the "Working Man and Working Woman"--It applies to "The Militia".
    As a member of numerous Pro-Gun Forums, I come across POST'S that interest me. Recently, I came across a post informing the reader that a new Pro-Gun Forum had emerged--A rallying point for Pro-Gun liberals--"Pro-Gun Liberals"--must be a "Miss-print".
    I decided to visit this "Pro-Gun Liberal" Site. So---with Miller in hand ( Genuine Draft ), I proceeded to "The Liberal Gun Forum." This is what I found .......................
    I found a Brand New Forum with Very Few members--Such is the case when "Your New". I found that the Forum Admin. is more than happy to relay " The Support Of The 2nd Amendment" I also found a "Refreshing Thought"--"Liberals are People To".
    I was impressed with the Admin.'s support of the Second Amendment, however--not as impressed as with the thought of a Liberal, establishing a Forum to " Support the 2nd Amendment "
    Visit them at The liberal Gun Forum, and be kind, and remember---their number will grow---which is a good thing!!!
  2. Indian Creek 1

Indian Creek 1 Member

Went There , checked it out, Seems kinda gay with the teddy bears and baby seals .LOL. They seemed to have finally understood the 2nd ammendments meaning only after being interpeted by the supreme court.

A.J.
  3. Tracker

Tracker New Member

True, I can do without "The Teddy Bears and Baby Seals"--But at least "They show a sign--Of waking Up!!"
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Well folks,

I jined rite up! Thot I'd stick with'em and see how they work out.

And yes, I will be gentle. I have to get to know this one guy called NatoNation.

I'm goin' in undercover.
  5. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

Berto64, I joined too. I am going in very politely. I am actually excited to maybe see some liberals fight for gun rights. Time will tell, but I will never, ever, push anyone away from fireams by race, creed, sex, religion or political affiliation!!!
  6. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

Tracker, thanks for posting this!
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Same here Xaiver,

I don't want to pjss them off but I do want to figger out how they think.
  8. Tracker

Tracker New Member

And You Are Welcome ( Tracker is tearing up--as for once, someone has accepted him for himself---an individual who is still seaching for a Holster for the Howitzer that his grampa left him)
  9. Tracker

Tracker New Member

Yea!!! "Undercover" Like No-ones gonna notice that avatar--I'LL see ya there
  10. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

11. Tracker

Tracker New Member

12. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Call it a hunch but I'll bet this'll be the forum where all the "reasonable" gun control measures are discussed.

I'd say we should keep an eye on this, but I really don't have much use for what liberals think.
  13. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

I understand your concern Haligan, I am going to keep an eye on it for sure, but to me each person supporting firearms is a boon. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst...
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  14. berto64

berto64 Active Member

BTW, I'm FreeintheNorthWest on their board.

This is the greeting on the greetings Page....

"As Americans, our constitution gives each of us the right to keep and bear arms. It matters not if we are female, black, hispanic, homosexual, non-christian, or politically liberal. We refuse to be constrained by shallow stereotypes. Whether the threat comes from a street criminal, rapist, homophobe, racist or a government which seeks to strip us of basic legal protections, we reserve the right to defend ourselves, our families and our liberty.

This forum is intended to be a resource to learn about firearms and share knowledge in an environment not saturated in bigotry, bible-thumping or lapel-pin patriotism."

Gives me mixed feelings on that one.
  15. SolidVFR

SolidVFR New Member

I'm weary. But good luck to our undercover spies!

:cool:<Over and out
  16. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

17. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I have to agree with Haligan on this one.
    I don't trust anyone on the left when it comes to guns. How can you be for guns when you support a party and politicians who are zealously antigun?
  18. KING64

KING64 New Member

I'll visit it also. And, like others have suggested, be cautious....it may or may not be a ruse, cover or whatever, but as I have said to friends who ask why I read the syndicated columns of rabid, flaming liberals.....I want to keep an eye on them and see, read and hear what they are doing and saying. The day a liberal starts swaying me to their side will be the day bears cease to poop in the woods.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  19. Tracker

Tracker New Member

20. noslolo

noslolo New Member

I found a couple of things that caught my attention on LGF.