Pro Shot Rods

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by daboone, Oct 21, 2011.

1. daboone

daboone Member

Over 2 years ago I got 2 Pro Shot stainless rods. The bearings in the handle of the 36inch rod got jammed. I called them and they suggested I soak then flush out the handle. They also mentioned if that didn't fix it to let them know. Well I did soak it for 24 hours then flushed it out with no improvement so I called them back. They are sending me a new rod, no charge, no argument, no BS, just a new replacement rod.:)
  2. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

I've have very good luck with my Pro Shot cleaning rods.

Haven't had to warranty any of them yet. It's good to know that they stand behind their products!
  3. Oldeyes

Oldeyes Member

The Pro Shot folks were always upstanding suppliers to the shooting sports trade. Way back in the day when they were starting out they would do their manufacturing and production of rods and brushes and then load up their van for a product sales and delivery road trip throughout several states. The quite nice company owner did most of the driving. Today they manufacture and sell a rather wide range of shooting sport related rods, brushes and cleaning and lubricating chemicals. The vast majority of their current wares were inspired by going out to gun stores and listening to the shop owners, employees, shooters and hunters for their precise cleaning and lubricating needs. Pro Shot has always had a no questions asked, bend over backwards attitude toward provisioning customer service. They have always been just wonderful folks with whom to deal. The OP's experience is far from being unique.