Problem with posting

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by RunningOnMT, Sep 10, 2010.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I just posted a new thread under the Constitution and RKBA forum but it's not listed on the home page. If you click on the Constitution thread it shows at the top of the page. But go back to the forum home page and an earlier post is displayed. What gives?
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Running, if its the harry reid post i see it fine about 5 posts below this one in the latest posts .. if thats it , maybe refresh your browser ? beyond that i dunno
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I see that Jack. It's just that the most recent post..or thread with most recent post always shows up on the home page. This never did. Oh well. No biggie. It acted funny when I hit enter...my screen went blank. Left the site and reentered and post wasn't there.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Please disregard this. I think i figured out what happened. Just as i entered I think someone else entered a comment on an earlier thread, thus bumping it up to the top of the list.