Problem with the girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nole, Apr 5, 2004.

1. jlmckinney

jlmckinney New Member

Hi Nole,

Straight Up! Do what makes you happy! Period.

I had a relationship like that after I blew my knees in the Corps! Well, came home to a wife that was a cheater and so on..... she somehow changed in three months and became anti. Besides, there are more fish in the sea, she can swim if she so desires!

Sorry to be blunt, don't like to sugar coat!

Semper Fi

JM
  2. rosierita

rosierita New Member

i'm not sure what to suggest.... other than, get in touch w/ the NRA, they now have a magazine that is specifically geared toward women. NRA women

i'm a female & i have never had a problem being around concealed weapons.... actually, it's my preference to be w/ people who conceal & carry!;)
  3. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

I`m thinking a good spanking, cides---it might be fun.

LTS
  4. ACC

ACC New Member

Nole,
    every one who posted have all good ideas and excellent points of view, but I have to add one thing. I have a friend who likes to talk about shooting someone if any one messes with him or his family, or he says thing s like,"I'll pull on the creep and blow him away". I KNOW this makes his wife very very very nervous, and she hates going anywhere with him if he's carrying.I've spoken to him on occasion about this, and try to cool him out, and he's getting alot better about it,but now it's to late for him, she's getting to the point where she doesn't even want the guns in the house. I know that you are not that type of person, i'm only realating this story to you to be carefull on how you talk about the subject to her. My wife knows i carry every where i go, and she knows i will use it if I have to,I already have had to. i'm just quiet about it, do my thing, and she is very comfortable about it.
    It will all work out for you if you can show her that you are responsible with it.
    Carl C&R Ammo
  5. rosierita

rosierita New Member

good pt. c&r ammo!;)