Problem with the new requirements

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 5, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Zigzag2 shooter22
    (4/22/01 3:46:05 am)
    Reply Problem with the new requirements!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just read the disclaimer for this posting area and I have a problem. You just keep bring up that 18 year old junk. Now I am 38, and for old time sake I'd like to think I still have something to look forward to. Could you raise the age limit to 39. Might give me something to look forward to. Boy, then watch me go.

SHOOTER22

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (4/22/01 9:09:56 am)
    Reply Re: Problem with the new requirements!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shooter22, I'm surprised at you. Use your head. Get a fake ID. LOL !!!

Xracer
    (4/22/01 9:31:23 am)
    I'm tired of all you @#$%^&* young punks cluttering up the board! RAISE THE AGE TO 60!

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (4/22/01 9:44:02 am)
    XRacer - 60 is too old to raise the requirements to - not all of us have made it to that age yet - Oh well I guess I could just fake it and use mom's ID.

Kdubya
    (4/22/01 1:07:41 pm)
    Old? Someone say something about old folks?
    Keep off the Ridgeline!!

Zigzag2
    (4/22/01 4:05:09 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: Problem with the new requirements!
    Is there a problem?

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 4/22/01 5:06:19 pm

Bob In St Louis
    (4/22/01 6:55:41 pm)
    Maybe we need a Geritol Forum, so us geezers can discuss Depends, Poligrip, last time we got it up ----
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

Kdubya
    (4/22/01 9:48:59 pm)
    ..........soft foods, early bedtime calls, best brands and styles of walking canes, motorized wheelchairs, fast punk drivers..............
    Keep off the Ridgeline!!

TallTLynn
    (4/22/01 10:02:21 pm)
    No, no, no Kdubya - no motorized wheelchairs - mom ran over my foot last time!!!!!!!!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/22/01 10:19:47 pm)
    ezSupporter
    LMAO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

Zigzag2
    (4/22/01 11:02:22 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Well heck, I keep an extra bunch of Depends on hand (especially during football season)... ya' don't even have to move during half time! hehe

shooter22
    (4/23/01 12:35:05 am)
    ZigZag, OH! I got a VCR if you need it. Remember, quick visits to the little convience room is what they made half-time for!

SHOOTER22

TYRVR
    (4/23/01 2:45:23 am)
    While I have found incontinence A bother in most cases, it can prove quite refreshing on A warm day,

ruffitt
    (4/23/01 4:04:09 am)
    ezSupporter
    Better get yerself some steel toed boots or shoes there Ms TLynn, When I coome east this summer I'm bringing my electric wheelchair along.
    ruffitt

Edited by: ruffitt at: 4/23/01 2:32:00 pm

Xracer
    (4/23/01 10:29:44 am)
    Hey all you youngsters....I'll have you know my wife still thinks I'm built like a Greek God!

Or did she say, "a goddamn greek"?

Bob In St Louis
    (4/23/01 6:39:41 pm)
    To my wife, I am a "goddamn geek" I always say "I love you anyway" and she gets all the more pissed. After living with the woman for so long, I know all the things that trip her trigger.
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

TallTLynn
    (4/23/01 9:32:10 pm)
    Ruffitt - after almost what 7 months of watching her wheel one of those things around in the grocery stores and the like - believe me I stay nowhere near her!

Only cool thing about the deal is that when I drive her anywhere we can park in the handicapped parking and she doesn't have to walk far to go shopping - just wish the idiots who are not handicapped would quit parking in them there spots.

shooter22
    (4/23/01 10:24:09 pm)
    Sorry for what I was just thinking Xracer. When I saw greek god, In my mind, greek statue came to mind. All I could see was a headless, armless naked man with a small fig leaf in front, and bird droppings all over it. My Bad!

Sorry again. Oh, I gotta clear that mental image!

SHOOTER22

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/23/01 10:39:46 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Shooter22,

That ain't no Fig Leaf, that be a NAA Mini-Revolver LOL!

Tac

Zigzag2
    (4/24/01 8:49:33 am)
    ezSupporter
    Tac no-chit?... I thought that was a floral carved holster for an American Derringer mdl.1. Gosh, what was I thinking?

Rons Toys
    (4/24/01 9:55:38 am)
    Reply funny story
    You guys are talking about the derringer got me rolling here. Seem that at a gun show last month we had this gangbanger come up and said that he needed some ammo for his 38 dillinger??.. Well not wanting to sound like a smart a.. I just tell him I didn't have any. Well my friend (FFL) overheard us talking and with a straight face ask me "don't you know what he is asking?" I tell him not a clue. He says to me come over here and I will show you what he has. OK, so I follow him over to this other display and he points to a derringer, I had left my O2 bottle behind, I started to laught so hard I almost passed out.
    Ron

(4/24/01 11:29:22 am)
    Re: funny story
    Hmmm, so da Mo-Fo dint ax da rite qesion? lol

ruffitt
    (4/26/01 5:46:07 pm)
    Yo, Ziggy - Why u be jivin dat ebonics chitt oer here ma man?
    ruffitt

tuckerd1
    (4/26/01 8:58:45 pm)
    Yo Ruffit is dat de hollow man walking dar??

Zigzag2
    (4/26/01 9:46:45 pm)
    Now Ruffitt, dats 1 cool dude!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/26/01 10:55:55 pm)
    "He be chill'in"

"Diamond in da back, sunroof top, diggin da scene
    widda gangstaleen"

ruffitt
    (4/27/01 5:24:55 am)
    No, tuckerd1, dis not be no hollow man. I'm be da original big time "Kewl Dude". I be chillin' big time, bro. Just doin my thang!! But I gonna be cuttin' the scene here rite quik. I's been hearin' there's some dude from Virginney whats got some kinda speshul buddits he be usin fer shootin' Huns wit. Don't want him poppin no cap in my a$$ tinkin' I be's one'a dem huns whats come bak to life an' been reserected.

Catch'ya later, ma man

Edited by: ruffitt at: 4/27/01 6:30:05 am

Rons Toys
    (4/27/01 5:32:04 am)
    Reply GAT
    GAT (Gangsta Aptitude Tess)

The following exam was administered as an Ebonics version of the SAT

1) You just robbed som jack mo fo with $20 in his wallet. You can buy:
    A. A dime and two 40's
    B. A new pair of Fila's
    C. Dashikki down the block
    D. Yo mama

2) It's tha end of da monf again and da man is on your jack for da rent. You:

A. Bust a cap in his ass
    B. Say, "Shit man, why you all up in ma bidness?"
    C. Have anuther kid on welfare
    D. Yo mama

3) You and ya holmes are banging down da block when yall scam da uther mo fo's commin your way.
    If ya both jaking your hydros, and both yall draw yur gats, which of da following happens:

A. Shit goes down in da hood
    B. Ya check yur colours and let the cop-killers fly
    C. Shit man, I do'no maff
    D. Yo mama

4) You drink haff a 40. How much is left:
    A. Haff
    B. Da uther haff
    C. Zum mo
    D. Bout enuff to jak yo mama

5) You, beein da shit you are, dress yo self in da morn in which of deese:
    A. Yo Tek 9 with da Raiders hat
    B. Da AK47 with yo Fila's
    C. You blade and ya colurs
    D. "Shit man, what's a nigga like me doin up at dis time in da morn?"

6) Tiz yo 21st birfday. You:
    A. Hook up with Dashikki down the block and treat her to MceeDees
    B. Treat yo self to crack, ice cream, and 40's
    C. Gaffle da man
    D. I do'no maff

JOG-MAFEE

TYRVR
    (4/27/01 7:09:19 am)
    Reply Re: GAT
    Good to know racism still exists, if only in Humour, I'd hate to think what would happen to Our economy if all the Govt. employees in the system set up to eliminate Racism were all dumped on the Job market at once, Disaster of biblical proportions, but....then again, We would have to institute more programs to deal with the suddenly un-employed workers that were in positions created by affirmitave action in the first place, so,....We could hire these out of work Dept. of Equality people, to handle the flux of Minority workers placed on the unemployed rolls by the end of Racisim, so staus quo would be achieved, .....never mind,

tuckerd1
    (4/27/01 12:41:08 pm)
    Reply Re: GAT
    Make sense to me TYE.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2003