The Firearms Forum banner

Problems with Century Arms Intl. service

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  cycloneman 
#1 ·
Who, besides me bought lemons (2 out of 3) from CAI? I bought 2 Draco's and a GP1975. One Draco and the GP will not eject and therefore cannot feed. The Draco Bolt Carrier/Piston rubs on the rear sight block and then wont align properly with the gas tube(all ser.#'s match) I have tried switching the bolt carriers, and the gas tubes, the draco is just out of alignment. and the GP just wont feed or eject, the one gun out of 3 CAI weapons I bought works great. I had a problem with my new FNP 45 tactical, FNH sent me a postage sheet and paid for me to return it no questions asked, had a problem with my sig p238 and sig p250 out of the box, same thing they paid for the return(next day air, both company's) and fixed them no questions asked. CAI will not pay for shipping to return their piece of crap guns even though they are brand new out of box and I have all the documentation. CAI said they only pay return shipping if you bought it from them, so I asked how to buy from them and they said get your FFL and we'll sell to you direct. There policy is they don't back up the crap they sell. If you buy their crap you'd better pop of a couple of mag's in the store because because if it doesn't work you're on your own. And there overall attitude is ****** We don't care about you or what you think.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad as hell, $900 worth of scap metal in my closet.
P.S. Tried everything under the sun(every kind of mag, lube,etc. )

See less See more
#3 ·
During the big AK scarecity we bought 4 SKS's from Century for the Range ProShop...None worked...sent them back and got 4 more..None of these worked either....I got POed dealing with these people and sold the SKS's as is at cost price...:mad: Lesson learned.

#4 ·
During the big AK scarecity we bought 4 SKS's from Century for the Range ProShop...None worked...sent them back and got 4 more..None of these worked either....I got POed dealing with these people and sold the SKS's as is at cost price...:mad: Lesson learned.
Did ya ever see the HK clones they do?:bleh:

Wildworselookingthanmy2ndexwifesmotheryuckAlaska ™©2002-2011

#5 · (Edited)
CAI will not pay for shipping to return their piece of crap guns even though they are brand new out of box and I have all the documentation. )
If I am not mistaken those rifles are not new. They are made from parts some may be new and some may be old parts from rifles long ago. They are put together to bypass the import ban on them. They contain a certain amount of new parts probably made here in America to comply. What i believe you have is usually refered to as a parts gun. Please anyone correct me if i am wrong. If you want a good rifle look to a company that makes them here from new parts under license from the original manufacturer.

HK is supost to have some nice rifles in the future or maybe they have started selling them now I dont know. Other than that if you want a black rifle that is warranted and made here you will need to stick to the ar's.

Hay ruger has a new black ar type piston driven rifle. just some thoughts.

Yea I just checked HK is selling the Mr556 and 308, your gona pay for them but you will not loose on them that is for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.