Proof That Military Puts PC Message before Troops' Lives

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jun 1, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

From Michael Yon

The following document was provided by a source within the military. This document proves that a decision was made not to arm vehicles during serious fighting because it would convey the wrong STRATCOM (strategic communications) message.

Attached Files:

2. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

O.k. don't mount it, just carry it.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The red cross is already a target as it is, especially to muslims cause it looks like the infidel's cross.

There should be no reason to arm them cause it is against the Geneva convention to open fire on an ambulance ya know. :rolleyes:
  4. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

If we start throwing away the rules then we become no better than the scum we fight against. Medical transports have never been armed when I was in. My medics had weapons to protect patients only. We provided all needed firepower in a convoy.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

In a perfect world.
  6. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Only thing I saw medical personnel carry was a 1911, but that was in documentaries only. I could almost possibly see both sides on this argument. One thing I would do is request is extra armor - Ahab probably likes to target ambulances.
  7. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Rules of war, now that's an oxymoron.