protect or not

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by skullfr, Jul 20, 2012.

1. skullfr

skullfr New Member

with all the discussion of should one protect your fellow man I have found this sign and will place it outside.If you do not want anyone to stand up for you I respect your decision.

Attached Files:

2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Interesting way to make a point, but I can see the potential for legal problems with this one.
  3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

1st amendment in a nutshell. bring legal action.
  4. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
    ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
    Ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
    :lmao2: VERY DESERVING :lmao2:
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

the neighbors on both sides of me are armed, so I don't think I'll need it. But I like it though:D
  6. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

You need to breath or you're going to pass out.
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ya face first in his thin mint. Again.:D