pry out of my dead hands

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by gman51, Nov 14, 2012.

1. gman51

gman51 New Member

Some have said let them try and take my guns. Only from my dead hands will they get them. If any remember Katrina and how Louisiana had home by home searched and guns taken by armed police and military you might re-think your cold dead hands might just be that. NRA shows old lady knocked down and punched when she showed a pistol that was unloaded during house searches.
    Many say this was just a few crooked cops doing this. You believe that if you want to. To many reports in to many areas to be just a few crooked cops. The cops said they had to disarm the people as it was to dangerous for cops other wise. I guess an armed looter coming to my house is not dangerous to me. uh 911 hel.......... It was reported that all phones down so cops could not be called for help.

Some say this will never happen all over the USA and I hope that will be the case. I think they will just stop the ammo and powder so then you will just have a hammer in escence. I had bought .45 ammo 250 count for $84 a year ago but now if can even find a 250 count box it is over $120. For some reason FEMA or TSA needs millions of 40 cal hollow points. Hope that is just done to drive the prices up for ammo and not that they really would use them on citizens.

It was reported that Austrailia was disarmed in two weeks. People say that will not happen here. Well I think the Aussies really valued their guns just like Americans do. It can not happen here??
    People say the UN is asking for gun registration under new arms treaty. Well it seems to me every gun I have bought went through a government agency approval. I wouldn't bet that my name was not put into a data base for gun owner registration. But that is ok because BO said he supported my 2nd rights. But then att. gen. said the constitution 2nd does not apply to judicial rulings.
    I think I would rather go down than go to a fema camp. OOPS did I say that?
  2. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

I doubt anyone will come and try to disarm the entire nation in one great wave. The real attack is being prepared in the Public Schools while you are watching for the Police. The schools are dumbing down the American people a generation at a time. In time they will ask for the guns to be turned in and these products of public education will turn them in.

I offer you this. Did you watch the masses of young Americans follow President Obama the high priest of our state religion. We should have monitors in our schools . :(
  3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

All they have to do is change a few more laws. That's all they need to do to make them illegal................just look at any and all anti gun laws.

The founding fathers made the 2nd simple and strait to the point. They didn't add a bunch of stuff to it to exclude anyone because we ALL have the God given right to protect ourselves, family, property, and our freedoms.

I want to know when groups like the NRA are going to fight to have any and all anti gun laws ended? How much proof do we need to show for people to realize anti-gun laws do not stop crimes? So, why are they there?
  4. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Most of the 20,000 firearms laws are local not Federal. It is not a question of when the NRA will change these 20,000 laws but when will voters change their local and state lawmakers? When you consider the NRA is only 4 million gun owners out of 150 million maybe gun owners are not doing their job?:confused:
  5. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

You make a very good point. I wonder if the NRA has morphed into a giant "Self-serving Conglomerate" much like the Red Cross and American cancer Society.
  6. gman51

gman51 New Member