The Firearms Forum banner

PT1911 AR Holster

Tags
3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Hollowpoint 
#1 ·
has anyone with a pt1911ar tryed this holster if so how is it

#2 ·
Uhh, I think you are going to have to be a little more specific. Who makes the holster you are talking about? Is it leather, nylon, or a paddle holster or what is it? Do you have a picture or a link?

#5 ·
Those holsters are stout and will last and will do a good job but I prefer a leather holster, just my preference.

#6 ·
Those holsters are stout and will last and will do a good job but I prefer a leather holster, just my preference.
Same here DD. The polymer holsters are very noisy, either removing the gun from them, or reholstering. Leather is soft, and quite!:D

#7 ·
My PT1911DT came with the Taurus polymer paddle holster and a matching twin magazine holder. A little heavy, but I like the lock on it. I carry it while on the range, but carry a custom leather holster if I pack.

#8 ·
I have the black hawk serpa holsters that are similar to this one and the black hawk ones are kinda nice. I would like to get some leather though, it just looks nicer in my opinion. Also Carver is right, the polymer holsters do make some noise. All in all they are good holsters for range or daily carry. Its what I use and I haven't been let down yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.