public housing

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by glens67, Sep 20, 2011.

1. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

The problem with public housing is that the residents are not the owners.
    The people that live in the house did not earn the house, but were loaned the property from the true owners, the taxpayers.

Because of this, the residents do not have the "pride of ownership" that comes with the hard work necessary.
    In fact, the opposite happens and the residents resent their benefactors because the very house is a constant reminder that they themselves did not earn the right to live in the house.
    They do not appreciate the value of the property and see no need to maintain or respect it in any way.

The result is the same whether you are talking about a studio apartment or a magnificent mansion full of priceless antiques.

If the people who live there do not feel they earned the privilege, they will make this known through their actions.

What do all these pics have in common?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They all show a basic disrespect for “The White House” and its furnishings! No other President has disregarded the importance of “Respecting” this very special House. (except maybe Bill Clinton and Monica)

The Resolute Desk was built from the timbers of the HMS Resolute and was a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes.
    It is considered a national treasure and icon of the presidency.

The White House belongs to the People of America and should be more revered than to use anything and everything for a foot rest! What all these shots have in common is that they continue to prove that this man has no class nor does he respect The White House for the history of it .

SO HERE'S A MESSAGE FROM THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA:

Mr. Obama, you are not in a hut in Kenya or Indonesia, or public housing in Chicago or even and barn in Idaho .

With all due respect, get your ****ing feet off our desks!

Glen
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The sad truth is that people like him have no respect for anything!
  3. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Im with carver on this. But i guess it beats him scratching his name in the furniture. Time to go obummer.
  4. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

He's just way too comfortable there. Hope they don't take too long to make the change in Jan 2012.
  5. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Actually the furnuture is more useful to the American people than the current resident.
  6. cutter

cutter New Member

One word: Disgusting!:mad:
  7. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What a DOUCHEBAG
  8. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Tim .... you want to re-phrase that ? I've got practical uses for a douchbag !
  9. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

When He Leaves he,ll probablly Steal the Towels and Silverware
  10. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

I agree. obummer is a BAG of DOUCH, a douchbag has a purpose.
  11. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

If my boss caught me with my feet on my desk, there would be a SEVERE reaming, and a nasty letter added to my personal file.:eek::mad:

There are two instances my feet leave the floor at ANY time. In my recliner relaxing, or in bed.

That said, this doesn't suprise me one bit.:(
    What do you expect from a community organizer?
  12. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

13. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

And if he doesn't his wife will. But being liberals, they feel they deserve it.
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I still want to see his real birth certificate. He should declassify all his school records, etc, if he wants to be taken seriously about his BC. When McCain was questioned, he did nothing but cooperate. Obama just kept fighting it in court on the taxpayers' dime.
  15. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

it's probably because he knows he's gonna be there for a long time. either as President Of The United States, or as dictator.
  16. clamman

clamman Member

17. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

When I worked in the public housing "projects" in Chicago, the residents often stripped the wooden trim off of the doors and around the windows and anything else that burned and burned them in the toilet to keep warm as the heat and water were turned off for lack of payment. Gee, I hope Obummer doesn't do that to the White House.
  18. herohog

herohog New Member

Borrowed and shared on Facebook with links back and credit given!

Those pictures made me ILL! I want to see this piece of filth on the streets!
  19. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

I was taught to keep my feet off the furniture at age 10. This guy is un-presidential in every way.