Pump shotgun trigger work

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by greengeep7, Jan 23, 2012.

1. greengeep7

greengeep7 New Member

I am rebuilding an old pump shotgun trigger group and I ran into a problem.

I assembled the trigger group and i pulled the trigger and the hammer didnt fall. So i disassembled it.

I reassembled the trigger components, checking each piece to see if it was causing the problem. I pull the trigger and the hammer falls and safety works Perfect! But then when I attach the release lever, i pulled the trigger and nothing happens, the hammer didnt fall.

Please help!
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

What make/model?
  3. greengeep7

greengeep7 New Member

Westernfield 565 which is cross referenced to the Noble 60 series. Exact one from the 60 series, I am unsure, which is part of the problem too. The markings are so eroded away that I cant see much.
  4. greengeep7

greengeep7 New Member

Nevermind, i think i figures it out. I am missing lever spring, which i noticed after assembling and disassembling the trigger group a few hundred times. So i just ordered the part and hopefully that'll do it.

On a positive note, i can now assemble a Noble 602 trigger housing blindfolded!!! :cool:
  5. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Just ain't no substitute for experience!:D
  6. brad87

brad87 Former Guest

Now you must do it while hanging upside down before you get a nosebleed.