1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Pump shotgun trigger work

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by greengeep7, Jan 23, 2012.

1. greengeep7

greengeep7 New Member

I am rebuilding an old pump shotgun trigger group and I ran into a problem.

I assembled the trigger group and i pulled the trigger and the hammer didnt fall. So i disassembled it.

I reassembled the trigger components, checking each piece to see if it was causing the problem. I pull the trigger and the hammer falls and safety works Perfect! But then when I attach the release lever, i pulled the trigger and nothing happens, the hammer didnt fall.

Please help!
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

What make/model?
  3. greengeep7

greengeep7 New Member

Westernfield 565 which is cross referenced to the Noble 60 series. Exact one from the 60 series, I am unsure, which is part of the problem too. The markings are so eroded away that I cant see much.
  4. greengeep7

greengeep7 New Member

Nevermind, i think i figures it out. I am missing lever spring, which i noticed after assembling and disassembling the trigger group a few hundred times. So i just ordered the part and hopefully that'll do it.

On a positive note, i can now assemble a Noble 602 trigger housing blindfolded!!! :cool:
  5. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Just ain't no substitute for experience!:D
  6. brad87

brad87 Former Guest

Now you must do it while hanging upside down before you get a nosebleed.