Pumpkin Creek Heavy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabob, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

PUMPKIN CREEK HEAVY

Years ago when Robbie and Joy were teenagers I used to make home brew. It was called Pumpkin Creek Heavy because there was

nothing light about it and we live on Pumpkin Creek Hill. The kids had a Moped to ride around the place. It needed a tuneup

so I took it to the shop. While working on it I got into the shop refigerator and was sipping on PCH. When I thought it was

running well I decided to take it for a test run. I put my Ruger 512 .22 pistol on luggage carrier and took off. Rode over to

my grandmother's old home place about 8 miles away on a red clay road and it started raining like the dickens. I did a U turn

and headed back towards home. Turned to look back at luggage carrier to be sure Ruger was still there. When I turned back

around I suddenly lost sight in my right eye and hearing in my right ear. With my keen mind I surmised that something was

amiss. Then I discovered that I was riding down the left hand ditch on my side pushing up mud with the right side of my face.

Eye socket and ear were packed with mud. That PCH was bad stuff !!