putting stories together to get at facts

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Apr 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

story 1

Australia gives $7b to Europe bailout fund
    http://www.news.com.au/business/aus...ope-bailout-fund/story-e6frfm1i-1226335084303

story 2

International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde calls on US for more cash
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/business...us-for-more-cash/story-e6frg2qc-1226318347305

story 3

US says no plans to give IMF more money

http://www.news.com.au/business/bre...ey/story-e6frfkur-1226273499024#ixzz1sf7GLtWq

then we get a heap of stories like ...

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/socie...like-plague-20120420-1xcn1.html#ixzz1sf8Hq5Lo

dont let crap like the above , sway those limp brained vote suckers in the US , stay out of the euro crisis , dont let it drag you down as well , this was designed , it will be a huge hole but if you stay out of it , you can survive it , well!

get into it and your as screwed as everyone else

dont let leftist drivel drive policy ...
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Jack, would you like to run for President of the U.S.? The jerk wads we have over here can't figure this one out!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

narrr , but if i did i'm sure i could do a better job on the birth certificate
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Heard em talking about it this morning. It's gonna be a tough sell to congress. We are so deep in dept now, we may never get out of it.

The idea of borrowing more money from the chinese, just to give it out to support another country, isn't going to play well at all.

bHo will probably come up with the " it's a matter of national security " BS, but unless he uses some other power we aren't aware of to do it himself, it ain't gonna happen.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

from the 2 trillion you borrowed last time at credit card rates .. you have given away 1.15 trillion to nations who are plotting against you , or who openly call for your destruction or using hatred against you to get elected ...

stay outta the euro crisis , stop giving aid to those who hate you, and sort out your hassles at home ..
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You have heard of the 1% and the 99%, I'm sure.

Well, the 99% represent those of us who want to take your suggestion and run with it.

The 1% are those who want to see everything we have stood for in the past, destroyed.

The reason the 1% will come out on top is, 95% of the 99% will sit back and watch it happen.

" Romney sucks...Romney voted against long guns...Romney is rich...Romney is a Mormon...Blah Blah Blah.

Vote for Romney? Hell no, I'm staying home.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: