Quadriplegic needs help & advice!

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by capper, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

There's disabled hunts down here in Texas. You might email Ted Neugent, the Detroit Madman, who has a large ranch down here. He might be able to give you some names.

BTW, I'd suggest Dragon Naturally Speaking for your text work. Integrates with most programs, and can save your teeth. Cost is about $80, but there's often rebates.
  2. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

There is an outfitter near Glenrock, Wyoming that works mostly with hunters with handicaps. I am sure you can google them up. Wyoming has exception to hunting Regs which allow special needs hunters to shoot from inside a truck or from and ORV.

RC
  3. Lapua Kid

Lapua Kid New Member

Great news , Great news :)

JCap i'm so glad to see you get the rights that belong to you ^5 shame what you had to go threw tho