Quantative Easing 2, or, Who actually gets the money

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Blackhawk Dave, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Thanks Dave. This has been on here all day not one word.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well , to be honest i been stateing this since i got here , but yes this put's it in all in one 1 place and well put too sadly , this is fact , and its a prediction of whats to come before you get the chance to get rid of obozo and crew

PS if you dont ahve any GMS stock grab some then dump it after the bond sale and profit take , its the only chance you'll get to get in front from this government unless your gay with aids and want to adopt
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

what you gotta do is stop supporting anybody that is in with george soros or gets money from his organizations.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Well, Mr. Soros does admittedly want to devalue the US currency through inflation over time. He wants this purportedly to replace the US dollar as a standard and trusted reserve currency worldwide. "Quantitative Easing" is a means to an end to accomplish this goal. In short, it IS printing money. :mad:

Through rampant public sector spending the Feds have created a need to pay off debts (hmm, their term for clear the balance sheets) or in layman's terms, short their creditors of the real rate of return they expected on past bonds issued. This creates an uncertainty for future security values and brings a lower price for future treasury bill offers. In other words, it DEVALUES THE CURRENCY. No wonder it pisses China off, who is the US's #1 treasury bill holder. Watch as inflation takes off at a more steady pace in the coming months and years.

Let me point this out... Selling securities is how the US dollar has become so rock-solid in its value among the world's nations. When we get into financial hard times, we usually borrow, which is effectively selling securities to another nation with an expected future repayment. We're historically good at repaying and holding our notes helps other nations secure their reserves. If we get into the practice of returning less value for those securities than promised it will make the future value of the securities less valuable. Less valuable securities (aka: treasury notes) will make it harder to "borrow" (aka: sell securities) in hard times. Less ability to borrow will make the US currency less valuable. That's the basis of the concerns over "Quantitative Easing/Printing Money." We're just plain defaulting on our debts is what it amounts to, and it's a vehicle for lessening the value of the dollar.

Furthermore, when we borrow (sell t-bills) we promise a future rate of return based on the Return on Investment (ROI) that we expect to make from the investment into our economy. The last stimulus provided no opportunity for ROI. Traditionally, a stimulus is used to grow industry, produce jobs and consequently grow the tax base. Our rate of payment on the t-bills to our creditors should be less than what we expect to make on the money we gained through the transaction and invested back into our economy. The kind of stimulus we saw under Obama could produce no ROI with temporary road spending as a primary focus. In the 1990s Japan proved this through tremendous infrastructure spending while only growing its debt.

There were MANY people in the past 2 years who were irate about the rampant spending because they KNEW that it would create a need for this "quantitative easing" (aka: PRINTING MONEY!!!!). The administration knew that they had to accomplish the deficit spending as quickly as possible because this was the easiest time in modern history to create currency devaluation through record spending without getting much backlash in a majority liberal congress. They KNEW that the people would revolt at the ballot boxes in the mid-term elections when they saw what was accomplished against their will. There was no uncertainty about the outcome of the midterm elections. This was absolutely planned!!!!! :eek::mad:

You wonder why the likes of China and Russia are questioning the US currency as a standard reserve currency? This is why... This isn't a game folks. Evil people with economic strategy have made gains toward their goal of an eventual global currency and global government.

Among those contributors to this goal are Mr. Soros, who sees the US as an obstacle to a "stable and just world order."

Let me defend my belief by saying this... History has shown that our current spending craze will NOT lead to economic prosperity. History has shown that "Quantitative Easing/Printing Money" will not lead to long-term economic prosperity. I have said repeatedly that I believe those in power are either woefully stupid or that they're devaluing our currency intentionally. I refuse to believe that economists in the inner workings of our government are "stupid", and thus I'm left to believe that this is intentional.

Some of us have been preaching this for a long time. It's getting tiring.... :eek:
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This is a pic that kinda fits. It is not really to spread the wealth it's really more about take over the world. That is how we need to address this now.

Attached Files:

7. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Don't give up my brother. I keep telling all the people who are awake, "if your looking for allies in the mainstream or on the idiot box(TV); you ain't gonna find many."

Believe me the number of people who are waking up is growing. Police, Fire, Military, heck even the Government spooks are starting to scratch their heads, wondering "mabe I'm on the wrong side here.":D

Long live the Republic !!!
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010