Question about Case knives

Discussion in 'Knives & Edged Items' started by djohns6, Sep 20, 2004.

1. djohns6

djohns6 New Member

My boss and I were sitting around discussing knives today and he said that Case knives had been bought out by Frost some years ago and now everything they produce is junk . Anybody know the real facts ?
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I haven't purchased a Case in years, but I know they were premier knives in the 50s and 60s. I just picked up a little Coast 2 blade, made by Case in the late 40s and it is very nice. Hmmmm, I'll have to do a little investigating. It would be a real shame to have to buy another knife, now, wouldn't it? :D

Pops
  3. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

Case does NOT belong to Frost Cutlery!!!! I live 8 miles from the Case factory, and they are owned by Zippo!! Ya know the lighter people!!! They are by the way still turning out some very nice knives!

Tell your boss he is full of Donkey Doo Doo!!! :D

Www.casecutlery.com
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2004
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

That is good to know, Pa. I was looking at their website when researching for another thread and noticed they still offer the belt knife I carried when I first started big-game hunting, a couple of centuries ago. Made me drool, it did. :D

Pops
  5. djohns6

djohns6 New Member

Thanks for the info . I didn't think there was anything to his story but he was damned sure of himself . Hard headed old goat ! DJ :D