question about dogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Oct 31, 2011.

1. geds

geds New Member

Zhurth - those are fine lookin' dawgs, but that look MIGHTY cold!
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My Rotty was 6 weeks old when I got her. Her parents obviously had no in-field experience. I had to teach her to do that by following my example. :(
  3. LittlestoneAmmo

LittlestoneAmmo New Member

It's either that their sense of smell is so different and they like the odor of different things, or they want to cover their scent, or (my favorite) it's their revenge against us for all the things we don't let them do, lol.
  4. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

my mom's service dog named Shelley, a golden retriever, absolutely WILL NOT roll in anything wet or messy, not even rain, dew, or frost. she does like snow though.

two dogs ago we had an Australian shepherd named Checkov. this was when i was a kid and i was a little monster towards animals. i tormented this poor dog constantly until i was old enough to know better, but by that time it was too late; he would growl at me any time i entered the room. my mom started swatting him with a rolled up newspaper when he growled at me, and it started to work but by that time he was old and starting to go crazy so we had to put him down :(