1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Question about Iver Johnson revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by roweenie, Apr 24, 2009.

1. roweenie

roweenie New Member

Hello all,

I'm new to your forum, and I have learned a lot already - - -

I recently put a deposit down on an Iver Johnson .32 S&W short break-top revolver (the amendment procedure to add a handgun to your permit can take up to 4 weeks here in NY). The serial number is B20297. My question is - what is the date of manufacture? If it is a black-powder model, can I obtain rounds for it, or is it not worth the trouble? The mechanism is surprisingly crisp for a gun of this age.

Here in the People's Republic of New York, they list all handguns you own on your permit, so I would prefer not to own a non-functioning pistol at this time.

Thanks one and all - -
  2. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

see the answer posted to your other post.
    bill