Question about posting . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gdmoody, Feb 24, 2009.

1. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I don't know if it is something that I am doing but I have noticed this several times. I will make a post and then when I go back to that thread at a later time, the post that I made was just not there. :confused: :(

Has anyone else had this happen to them or is it just me?
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

lately i have noticed that it takes quite a while for some of my post to make it. you have to stay with the post and confirm that it made it. i also have have to try and repost also. I think "Houston has a problem"
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I just noticed this again this morning. Someone had just revived an older thread and when I reviewed the entire thread the post I had made was not there. I distinctly remember making and seeing my comments afterward some time ago...but for some reason they aren't there now. Now I imagine in some cases a post my be deleted if management deems it inappropriate but barring any controversial comments I don't know why this happens.
  4. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Try this. After posting your comments, instead of hitting the back button(arrow) at the top of the screen, scroll on down towards the bottom where it says forum jump. If you don't want to change forums, just hit go. It will take you back to the top of whatever forum you are currently on. your reply should be near the top under the stickies. There may be an easier way, but that is what I do. I'm close to computer illiterate!!
  5. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Funny that you should mention this hkruss, I just started to do this last night. I'm glad that it didn't take the 1000+ posts that it took me to figure this out. DOH!!!!!!