question about the forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosierita, Mar 25, 2004.

1. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i have this site bookmarked, but last night my bookmark stopped working! i was going ~ "OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: whew! i found it again under a search. it's the same address.... but the one i had bookmarked said "not found", so now i have it bookmarked again & the new bookmark works.:confused: what's up w/ that??
  2. Kev

Kev New Member

I think its in your computer. Mine does that occasionally with my favorites. It'll say error 404 not found. If I shut it down and fire it back up they all work again. Not sure why?:confused:
  3. whitefeather

whitefeather New Member

I was getting the 404 this morning so i tried using a link through a search engine and I got error website not found...and then all of a sudden it was working, weird.
  4. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Seems it affected everyone differently, I lost it yesterday around 3:00pm and just now got back on. There was some maintenance going on, I believe a server switch. Like a State worker, he fell asleep at the switch (lmbo) No foul iris. You funny guy! All is well now......thought I had a TFF virus.

LTS
  5. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Well-Known Member

Our website host had problems last nite and this morning. Problem should be solved now.
  6. misiu

misiu New Member

Scared the heck out of me-I got some message I sure didn't understand and thought maybe something had happened to our site:eek: :eek: :eek: Glad to see it was just a glitch-don't know where I would go if not for this place:D :D :D
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Several forums were down yesterday....

Kinda had me scared that some liberal "hacker" mighta been running arround messing with us...

mike
  8. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Told me to log in, then ma passwerd NG then apply fer nu passwerd now everdamting hunkydory......never noo wot the 1st p-werd was anyhow. :cool: